My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Meeting Mallory's Family

Gracie got a kick out of Beans blowing bubbles so she could pop them.
"Again, again" she'd say while nodding her head up and down.

Umm... not sure what that face is for.
The cutest little bums you'll ever see. I don't know what it is with kids and rocks. Somebody please explain it to me.

Ken and Sadie.
If you click on this pic to enlarge it, Jesse has quite the look on his face.

So cute.
Goodness... You'd think they called eachother before hand to coordinate their outfits. You can't see it but they were both wearing jean capris too.
My little Gracie Poo
Beaner and my mom
Gracie swimming.


We were invited to dinner Friday night by Mallory's family. We had a great time getting to know them and their pool. The girls had a blast swimming with their Uncle Jesse and new friends. This was there first time in their new swim suits that work like a life jacket. It actually really helps with keeping their balance and kicking harder to stay afloat. My neices all learned how to swim using these so hopefully by the end of next summer they'll be swimming on their own.




No comments: