My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pre-Christmas Photo Shoot

We took a few Christmas pictures tonight for Dave's dad. I'm going to try again soon because even though these turned out extremely cute, Grace's dress looks more blue than green. I promise it's green. I guess I need better lighting. Plus the flash was on a little too strong. But I do like these. SUPER cute!

I can't believe how great Gracie is in front of the camera. She had more smiles than the rest of her cousins and sister combined. She's so funny! You could tell when Sadie was on her own that she wanted to smile but being sweet and simple was what she was going for.

2 comments:

Mary said...

zoomed in Sadie picture with her looking up and huge blue eyes is the cutest picture I have ever seen in my life. What cute girls.

Cyndi said...

Wow, your girls are absolutely beautiful! But then, look at their mother. How have you been?? I haven't seen you since your wedding back in York. We moved to AZ in 2000, not much after. We sure miss your family, but apparently live down the street from Jesse and Mallory. Small world! How have you been??