My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 12, 2008

Looking Back again


Their first Halloween from Aunt Meme.

Dave being the wonderful dad that he is. And I'm pretty sure he has Sadie there.
First Halloween as flowers.
Gracie loving her bouncer.
This is the first time they held onto a toy. Didn't last long but it was an exciting moment none the less for me.


Grace sleeping
Thumbs up! I hated how after they ate their mouths were white from the formula.
In a past looking back post I showed you what Dave would do with their pants when he changed their diapers. I said Sadie always cried and I managed one good picture of her smiling. Here's the proof in how she always cried.
On our bed watching TV and waiting for their bottles. You'd think I had a scary movie on or something.
Sadie never really enjoyed this thing like Gracie did. Grace loved it and Sadie would sit in there for a couple of minutes and be done.


2 comments:

Mary said...

I could be wrong, but I think that even I can tell which is which in the baby shots. They are both so gorgeous though.

Marissa said...

They are like night and day to me but so many people can't tell the difference.